Business Improvement Architects is undertaking research to find out:
How can the PMO stay relevant and increase value delivery in the face of flat budgets and continuous change?
- What are the issues, concerns and challenges facing PMOs? How can they overcome them to achieve their potential?
- How can the PMO deliver business value?
- How can the PMO become the strategic driver of company goals and align projects with strategic objectives that have the greatest potential for adding value to organizational activities?
- How can the PMO set the standards for project performance and delivery?
- How can the PMO cultivate support from stakeholders and demonstrate to executive management how it is delivering business value?
- What are the best practices of successful PMOs?
- What are the general trends of PMOs over the past 11 years; what’s changed for them and why? Where are they heading in the future?
Two Ways to Participate
- Complete an on-line survey.
- By participating in this survey you’ll receive a summary report of the key research study findings. The survey will take only 7-10 minutes to complete.
Phone or Skype/Internet Interview
- Participate in a 30 minute phone interview.
- By participating in the phone interview you’ll receive a full copy of the final research study report and recommendations.
- Send an email to Michael Stanleigh at email@example.com to request participation or call +1.416.444.8225 for more information.