2010 Global Research Report: How a Project Management Office Can Improve Organizational Effectiveness
Gain valuable insights into how PMOs and EPMOs are contributing positively to their organization’s bottom lines despite a global recession and explore the changes from our last global study “From Crisis to Control: A New Era in Strategic Project Management.” The 2010 study recommends ways to improve your organizational effectiveness with project management.
You will learn how to:
- Drive organizational success with project management.
- Create the supportive structures needed for project management to thrive.
- Gain sponsor and management support.
- Communicate and market the PMO/EPMO to the department and/or organization.
- Manage the challenges of portfolio management.
- Deliver consistency in project processes, tools and templates to improve project success rate.
- Document and retain knowledge from projects for future benefit.