It is not easy to define quality. The most progressive view of quality is that the customer or receiver of the product or service defines it. So quality management must be able to map and understand all the touch points and experiences that the customer has with your product or service and optimize the customer’s experience at each point, or at the very least, meet customer expectations. An effective quality management system begins with a thorough process for planning. It will help you to benchmark your organization against its key competitors and develop effective quality processes and tools unique for your situation. It will tie to key business performance indicators to measure its impact and align with your organization’s overall strategic plan. This learning program focuses on the creation of a Strategic Quality Plan; starting with creation of a Quality Vision and translating that vision into a series of strategies.
You will learn how to develop a Strategic Quality Plan by working on case studies of different organizations. You will develop a strategic quality plan that deals with each organization’s different quality challenges and in so doing, learn how to develop one that will work for your own business. This engaging session will be fun, informative and very practical.
Who Should Attend?
- Quality Managers
- Quality Steering Committee members,
- Any other staff that must manage quality or coordinate efforts for quality improvement in their businesses.
- Understand all of the current quality strategies that are used by various organizations today…their strengths and weaknesses, the opportunities they present and the risks attached to them
- Benchmark against other organization’s strategic quality plans.
- Understand and incorporate the Voice of the Customer into the Strategic Quality Plan.
- Engage employees in the identification of quality and the creation of quality strategies.
- Develop Quality Standards for your organization and/or department.
- Create a Quality Vision for your organization and/or department.
- Develop Quality Strategies for your organization and/or department.
- Develop the actions needed to successfully implement the Quality Strategies.
- Finalize a complete Strategic Quality Plan.