Esti Goldhammer is a Managing Partner of Kav Project – Management Consulting,a leading management consulting company in Israel that has been established in 1988. She has over 20 years experience in the disciplines of management, engineering, information systems and business consulting.
Her major consulting projects include:
- Strategic Planning with boards of directors and management teams
- Re-organization processes and Performance Transformation
- Merge processes in various aspects: business, organizational. operational and IT
- Project Assurance and Risk Management
- QUENSH: Quality, Environment and Safety Management Systems
- Information Systems projects
Esti holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering from Tel Aviv University (Israel) and a Master Business Administration from Tel Aviv University as well. She is a permanent member of the organization committee of the Israeli Society for Quality annually conference and the organization committee of the Israeli Supply Chain Management Forum annually conference.Kav Project in general and Esti among them are building a long term partnership with customers. The clients list is extensive, including the governmental and the public sector (i.e. the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Defense, Israel Rail Company, Israel Airport Authority) and major private organizations (among them ECI telecom, Orange, JCS, Channel 10, Sheraton Hotels, M+W Zander).