David Paradi, senior associate of Business Improvement Architects, is an experienced facilitator and Project Leader. He specializes in the areas of Project Management, Leadership, and Strategic Planning. He has developed and facilitated workshops in a variety of industries and has led sessions ranging from project team kick-off meeting to a strategic planning off-site for senior management. David uses a process-oriented structured approach that is customized to help each client.
David has a solid understanding of Project Management and Leadership through his experience as a project leader, project team member and facilitator of strategic planning processes. He has led development of strategic directions for organizations, project teams in the launch of new products, the development of next generation administration and marketing systems and the introduction of processes that are more streamlined.
A distinguished speaker, Dave has presented at many conferences and was awarded the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers President’s Award for Distinguished Service. He has also authored many articles on topics such as, “Ten Project Success Principles”, “Use WBS Templates to Speed Up Project Plan Creation” and “How a Project Approach Makes Change More Successful”.
Leadership and Board Positions
- National Director – Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- Faculty Member – Masters Certificate in Project Management – York University and other universities across North America
- Chairman – St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church Stewardship Campaign
- Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- Canadian Society for Training & Development
- Bachelor of Science with honours (Chemical Engineering) – University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- MBA and Edward Tuck Scholer honours – Amos Tuck Business School at Dartmouth College, Hanover, N.H., U.S.A.
- Level 1 Facilitation Accreditation – York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Dale Carnegie Course graduate
To send an e-mail to Dave, click here